Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eyes like death and Freckles!

I tried to take a photo of my eyeshadow today to share on my blog, but my iPod4 made me look like Hel.
My eyes have dark yellow-ish circles, and my freckles... I had no idea I had so many freckles!!
The photo looked terrible.
I sat around wondering, "Do I actually look like that?"  This revelation is making me consider a high-coverage foundation.  I've always been a minimal makeup person.  Until this past year I never wore any makeup unless it was a special occasion.  I think the most I ever wore was some pressed powder from The Body Shop, and it's pretty sheer.

I find a growing jealousy of these makeup bloggers that appear to have FLAWLESS skin.  Maybe it's because they are younger.  Maybe it's because I'm lacking vitamins and sleep...  I'm only 28 but the camera is saying much older.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cruelty-free foundation?  I dislike parabens as well (ie: Methylparaben, Propyl Paraben, Butylparaben, etc).  I've heard good things about NARS.

What do you use?
blog comments powered by Disqus