Saturday, February 20, 2010

L'Oreal, Revlon, Wet n Wild

Got some new polishes the other day!

Wet n Wild Wild Shine - "Wild Orchid"
L'Oreal Resist & Shine Titanium - #734
Revlon Glimmer Gloss - Banana Blaze
So far I've only tried the L'Oreal #734








It is a very dark polish with a copper/red luminescence to it. These photos were taken indoors and the colour isn't true to life. In most lights it looks almost black with the coppery red shining in the middle. I think I will try and take some natural light photos tomorrow when the sun is out.
The formula was fairly thick compared to most polish, so it was a little difficult to manage. A bonus with it being thick was that it went on almost completey opaque with one coat, but I used two coats for good measure. One thing I did not like about it was the brush. It was very flat on the end so it was difficult to not smear it on my cuticles on my pinky finger. I'm sure with some practice I could apply it just fine.
Overall the polish looks wonderful, and unlike with most thick polishes it didn't bubble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be added to my Blog Roll, please email me. Please do not post links or advertisements to your blog on your comments. Thank you.