Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chameleon - Calypso

Hey!  This was part of my first ever RAOK (random act of kindness) from the lovely Elizabeth, Lacquered Lizard.  I'll post the rest of her ROAK later.  

I've been lemming this one a while.

Natural Light

Flash

Can you see the colour change?

It's so difficult to capture it on camera.  I wish I could pull the images out of my eyeballs.
Look!  It matches my book.  I'm addicted to Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse novels!
Mmmmm True Blood!

And you might have noticed that these photos were taken of my right hand, I'll explain.
This duochrome acts like a foil or metallic polish.... IT SHOWS EVERY TINY IMPERFECTION! I used two coats of ridge filler and I thought I was safe, but I wasn't.  So since my right hand had the least noticable imperfections I used it.  Don't get used to it.  ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus