Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photos Soon, Quick Update & Suggestion Wanting Now

Hello ladies,

Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment to see about what is wrong with me.  I'm feeling a bit down because my blood test was clean (yay & confusion) and I'm worried this might be one of those "wait it out" types of things.  I'd rather not wait it out.  It's been nearly a month since I've been having problems with my voice and I've been feeling extremely weak/lethargic.  I hope that we can find a solution and I can get back into the groove of things.

Last week I received my order from Overall Beauty containing the Saints of Ruin collection and Horny Devil from the Butterfly collection.  Yippee!!!  The Saints of Ruin collection is so deliciously dark and juicy looking.
Colours: Fairytale, Dark Tommy, Ashes, Nightmare, Ruby Ruin, Dying Time.
 I can't wait to swatch it.  I was hoping to do it this weekend but it was my first anniversary with my husband (pics of that mani tomorrow, maybe?) and today was really dull outside and I passed out for the entire day. Zzzzzz.  I think I spend most of my non-working hours in bed.  x.x;

I also received the entire Vintage Vixen collection from China Glaze for review.  I was pretty stunned to receive the entire thing -12 polishes. I was thinking I'd just get a couple since my blog isn't one of those 1,000+ follower blogs.  I'm really grateful.  I hope to get started swatching those this weekend as well.   I'm sure it won't be a tragedy if they aren't posted right away since I'm seeing tonnes of blogs posting the swatches.  ;)

Do you girls have any tips for swatching a huge amount of polishes in a small amount of time?  I don't know if I'm a snail or something, but when I've swatched polishes I remember it took me a whole afternoon and it was only for a handful. Do you skip base and top?  Build it up fast and just take pics before it dries?  *boggles*

Now.... what to change my polish to tomorrow night.  DUN-DUN-DUN!
blog comments powered by Disqus