Monday, June 14, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics - Hue Are You?

I know it's been a long time since I've posted.  I've been having a bit of a rough time.  [Insert whining and self pity here].  I'll be going to the doctor this week to ask why my vocal chords hurt so damn much.  My throat isn't sore unless I speak.  Sometimes it doesn't hurt so much, others I can barely make a squeak.  And since I'm a receptionist that has to pronounce Greek and Croatian names all day, I need to talk.  
Cough drops, anyone?

I apologise for how dark a couple of these are.  It was getting late in the evening when this was taken and it really showed in the photos. This polish is a maroon or... well it looks like drying blood to me but I've been watching a lot of "True Blood".... with a lovely golden shimmer.

Natural (evening?) light

Flash

Bottom

Tiffany from Yardsticks 4 Lunatics was sweet enough to get me this from her last order.  Diamond Cosmetics doesn't ship to Canada unless you spend $250.  Or was it $500?  I don't know.  But it was a lot.
they also wouldn't email me back about their current crappy 'Canadian Distributor' and what it takes to become a distributor.  Nice customer services, DS.  /end sarcasm.
blog comments powered by Disqus