Friday, June 18, 2010

My First RAOK, and me stuff.

Last week I received my first RAOK (random act of kindness) from Elizabeth.  I actually felt a little silly because she emailed me asking for my mailing address and I didn't really understand why.  She eventually said is was for a "RAOK".... and I was all... "WTF is a RAOK?".  I didn't really figure it out until a package arrived.  DUH!  And I was shunned to see that every bottle was on my lemming list.  *swoon*

The spread!

Chameleon - Blue Sky, and Calypso, China Glaze - Metallic Muse, and For Audrey

 Color Club - High Society, and Ms. Socialite, Del Sol - Ruby Slippers  (look!!  It's changing colour!  when I wore it the sun never came out and not that I'm taking a bottle pic it's changing!)

Elizabeth - Thank you so very much for sending these polishes.  It made me feel so warm and fuzzy I almost cried.  @.@  BTW your new blog lay out looks awesome.  Toxin did a very good job.
_________________________________________________
Me news.

Bleh.  So I've probably mentioned that I haven't been feeling so hot lately.  For the past couple of weeks I've had a very sore throat- but only when I spoke too much.  I'm a receptionist so it's sort of my job to talk.  And my desk is all alone away from other workers so I get lonely and talk people's faces off when they come to use the copier.

I went to the doctor today and she discovered that my thyroid glands are swollen and I'd have to go for blood work today when I get off work.  Joy.  Surprisingly I'm not upset by having a tiny needle put in my arm and my life fluids drained from me.  No.  I'm irritated that I am a public transit person and I'm going to have to take the bus out of the way to the blood-draining clinic and get home late.  HA!

Giveaway news!
Babbling Brooke is having her blog's 2nd anniversary with a huge giveaway.  Head on over and check it out, it's pretty amazing.  Happy Blog Birthday, Brooke!
blog comments powered by Disqus