Monday, April 26, 2010

China Glaze - In the Lime Light (Neon)

Hey Ladies!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.
My nails had a good weekend, check out China Glaze - In the Lime Light!!  Unfortunately it looks a tad washed out in the photos.  Does anyone else have trouble capturing neons?  What you cannot see in the photos is the delicate blue-green shimmer that adds to the glowing effect.  This is definitely one of my favourite colours right now!!

I finally got to the Superstore and got to grab a few of the Joe Fresh nail polishes.
From left to right: Peacock, Fig, Grape

Bottle size comparison.  :(  I think if I swap these I'm doubling up the bottles.  It's half the size of your typical bottle of polish.

This little kitty is Ashley, or "Beanie".  I was trying to get my polish in a different light and she decided to take a closer peek.  ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus