Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jizz by BleachBlack


So...  Jizz is the new colour.  Some of you might be familiar with "Dickweed", it's a very beautiful rich dark green... shimmer I think.  I don't know I still need to get it to make a good observation.

"Jizz is the newest nail paint from Kristin at BLEACHBLACK -- one of our favorites. It’s a pearly/shiny white that was inspired by her own hair color." - LOL... riiiight.

If you're interested in buying it, it's available at Needsuppy.com

What are your thoughts on this?

I for one cannot help but smirk as I imagine myself gently swishing jizz in the bottle and brushing it on my fingers.  (Yeah... not very mature this morning, sorry.)
_______________________________________________________
While reading the comments to this post this came into my head:
WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK!! Well... they only really say "Jizz"... but if someone hears it they might get upset.  And Rebecca mentioned the song before I could press "Publish".  So, enjoy!


blog comments powered by Disqus