Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random - Magnetic Polish?

I wanted to show you guys the Joe Fresh polish in Fig (medium purple creme) but after the removal of China Glaze - In the Lime Light my cuticles and nails were sort of fried by the polish remover.  I had to apply quite a few layers to eliminate the VNL for the neon green and when it came time to remove the polish *sigh* it was a bit of a chore.  Not a "glitter" chore, but it took me at least 3 cotton pads to get it off all my nails.  At the end my cuticles are still fried two days later. All dried up and pathetic looking (more than normal ;P).
Any suggestions?  I've been massaging Vaseline dry skin with vitamins E & A several times through the day, and putting a rich body butter on at night (by Wicked Soaps) and I'm pretty sure all the yummy moisture is washed back down the drain when I wash my hands.  I still haven't found "the one" hand cream for me.
I demand suggestions and tips! (politely and with respect ;) )

Oh my GODS... have you guys seen magnetic nail polish!  Go to this blog now and look.  Sat here like a deer in the headlights staring at this for a good 5 minutes.  I have unfortunately added this to my "wishlist"... oh that horrifyingly long list...

Anyways...
Have a great day everyone!  I'll post pics when my hands are acceptable to my non-perfect standards.
blog comments powered by Disqus