CHINA GLAZE VINTAGE VIXEN
Fall 2010 Collection
Los Angeles, CA – (April 2010): For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfected red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
• Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
• Foxy – Burgundy shimmer
• Goin’ My Way – Brown shimmer
• Classic Camel – Khaki shimmer
• Swing Baby – Silver and gold micro-glitter
• Ingrid – “Greige” shimmer
• Hey Doll – Rose shimmer glitter
• Bogie – Plum shimmer glitter
• First Class Tocket – Purple shimmer
• Midnight Mission – Navy blue glitter
• Emerald Fitzgerald – Emerald and turquoise shimmer
• Jitterbug – Blue/grey glitter
The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection starts shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
So which VV polishes are you looking forward to?
I think I'm in love with them all, but if I could only choose a few I'd go with Foxy, Ingrid, Midnight Mission, Emerald Fitzgerald and Jitterbug.