Thursday, May 6, 2010

Joe Fresh - Grape

So here is a look at Joe Fresh - Grape.

It's a medium purple/blue, or "blurple". 
In the bottle it appears to have a nice pearl sheen to it.

On the nail a bright plum frost appears!  It's quite a pleasant surprise since there is NOT TRACE of the plum frost in the bottle.  I had difficulties capturing the colours as with most purples.  I know I didn't do it justice.

 
This is as close as I could get to showing you how the colour transforms.  It's really a "you gotta see it" sort of polish.

The brush on the Joe polishes is AWESOME.  It's a flat/wide brush with even bristles and it applies the polish like a dream.  If you are not happy with wide brushes, try using the brush on it's thinner side.  The one thing I wish they would change is the size of the bottle.  Since it's a stubby 6mL bottle, the brush wand ends up being short.  The handle is bulky you have to get used to holding the brush at an angle so you can see what you're doing.  That is my only complaint.  Joe Fresh polish is great in my books.


P.S.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why some of my pictures are not clickable, and why when they are clickable they don't expand to their original size.  *grumble*
blog comments powered by Disqus