Sunday, May 9, 2010

Where in the World is Paper Chasing?

Well, it's in Vancouver B.C. Canada right now!

With Flash

Without Flash

The Sacred Scroll!

The scroll is included with this bottle of Paper Chasing to record the recipients blog name/alas, date, and location.  The idea behind this swap started with NAILSTAH.  This bottle sits in your swap pile and is shipped off with your next shipment, or whoever would like to be apart of this bottle's epic adventure!  You swatch it (or full mani) take photos to record it, fill out your information on the scroll and pass it along.

Along with Paper Chasing, Annie swapped a few polishes with me.
Jessica - Grecian Touch

 China Glaze - Medallion

 
Sinful Colors - Show Me The Way

And a Choco Pie!!  Om nom nom nom!!  I ate it within a minute of taking this picture.  I couldn't hold out any longer!

SO!  I want to know who would be interested in taking on this bottle of Paper Chasing and being apart of it's journey.  The recipient must be willing to eventually pass the bottle along.  I can't stop you from keeping it but I think it would defeat the purpose of the game.  The first person to email me with a genuine request will be person #3 on the scroll.
blog comments powered by Disqus