Tuesday, July 13, 2010

China Glaze - Foxy

Ok, polish number two in the Vintage Vixen collection!  Say it with me now...
FOXY!

Natural Light

Flash

I hope these images expand.  They're supposed to!
This polish is a very cool rusty red shimmer.  MMM!!  It just glows with that gorgeous orange-red tone.  I have seen at least one other blogger that has said that it appeared to be a red with a bronze shimmer, but I didn't see that at all in my bottle.  Maybe my formula was a bit different.  I don't have my "bottle butt" image for this one because the camera died but it's the same format of label in my last post.  I've also noticed that a lot of girls have a VV collection that has the sale stickers on the bottoms with bar-codes.  Mine do not, they look like they are strictly for promotion.  Maybe they ran out of promotional bottles and dipped into stock?  
I unno.


[This polish was provided to me by the PR company to review]
blog comments powered by Disqus