Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue It

So this is the mani I did for my little brother's 25th birthday on Sunday. But he ended up getting too drunk the night before and he cancelled the dinner. *sigh*



I think the only thing I liked about this polish was the colour. It was thick, the brush was uneven and skinny, it actually flooded my cuticles on my right hand which shocked me because the formula was so gloppy. Maybe my hands were shaking. I don't have a clue why the camera was making my skin look red, maybe the contrast with blue and skin tone, I'm normally quite pale. You might even see some tipwear on the ends of my nails. Two hours after my mani I had tipwear. I wasn't even at work! Oh well. It was a -$3 polish so I guess I can't complain too much.

On a side note, I'm getting irritated with my new comment hosting thing. I got it so I could respond directly to comments, and people could see my response, but the coding seems to turn itself off all the time. If anyone has any suggestions that would rock. If my comments aren't working ($%$^@$^!!) send me an email.

blog comments powered by Disqus