Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Threes of Me - Tagged by

Tagged by Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard.

Three names I go by:
1. Skulda
2. Ebon
3. Amanda

Three jobs I have had:
1. McDonald's Cashier (first job at 15)
2. Sword Store clerk (muahaha!)
3. 'Adult Video' store clerk. (o.o)

Three places I have lived:
1. North Vancouver, B.C.
2. Arvada, C.O.
3. Burnaby, B.C.

Three favorite drinks Non Alcoholic:
1. Orange Pekoe tea with honey and milk
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Tetley Green Tea and Pomegranate liquid tea mix for cold drinks.


Three favorite drinks Alcoholic:
1. Mead (homemade)
2. Beer (Granville Island - Winterale)
3. Paralyzer

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Fringe
2. South Park
3. Destination Truth

Three places I have been (kind of an ambiguous question...):
1. Maui, HI
2. Calgary, AB
3. L.A., CA

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Norway
2. The Netherlands
3. Scotland

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:
1. Best Friend (Mel)
2. Buddy from WoW
3. Best gal from WoW

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Monty Python and the Flying Circus
2. The Munsters
3. The Simpsons (yeah it is still on, but I liked it better when I was younger)

Three favorite dishes
1. My hubby's special chicken
2. Wild Sockeye Salmon Sashimi
3. Veal Parmesan

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Nail Polish
2. Clay Mask
3. Moisturiser

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. The Canadian Gov. approving my husband's work permit
2. The Canadian Gov. approving my husband's work permit
3. China Glaze - Vintage Vixens collection

Three people I tag:
1. Deez Nails
2. Gilded Angel
3. Manicure Time

If you ladies aren't into these things, thats ok. I won't be offended!
P.S. I'm getting seriously irritated about my new comment ...thinger. If I go back to my post to edit it, it removes the comment code. So I have to literally put it on my post. ARGH. TESTING!! 1-2-3?

blog comments powered by Disqus