Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Mani - OPI - Jade is the New Black

Ok, don't click on the images because they look horribly blurry blown up. I sincerely apologise for that. I've been sick all week and apparently using your own body as a tripod as you are sniffling and sneezing isn't a good idea. ;) I swear my photography will improve along side my polishing skills as I blog more and more. I am improving on my application, slowly but surely.





Above: with flash, below: no flash.
So everyone under the sun (and in the shade) has blogged about Jade is the New Black. I can see why. the colour is a lovely creme dusty green colour. I love green so I am no exception to the JitNB love fest. The application was a little on the thin side as I have noticed with most of OPI's formulas. This took three coats to get it nice and opaque, but I think it's totally worth it. I will take more pictures when I figure this 'I'm taking photos of my own hand' thing out.



Thanks for reading everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you Cracked Me Up!
    The pics are nice to me, that color suitS you perfectly! get well soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lemming on this color so hard. I have some on its way in the mail! looks lovely. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get it, post it! It's a unique colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice on you! I didn't buy it, since I'm not really attracted to greens, but it does look very interesting;).
    Hope you'll feel better soon, at least before the weekend starts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....hope you are feeling better already! But this color suits you great. What a lovely shade of green this is. I don't own this one.....but I like it though very much.
    Take care.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you are funny! =)
    Love that color, I wish i could get it here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this one, should get it asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty !! I love greens :D

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be added to my Blog Roll, please email me. Please do not post links or advertisements to your blog on your comments. Thank you.